Have a Question?
We’ve compiled some of the most frequently asked questions and their answers below! Pick a topic below and click it to get started.
- Find the 4 or 5 digit Coupon Code number near the expiration date on any Cristy’s coupon.
- Enter the code in the box on the right side of the order screen and select Go.
- When the coupon has been applied, the box will turn yellow and a message will tell you the coupon was applied.
- Make sure any item mentioned on the coupon has been added to your order.
- Doublecheck that you entered the coupon code correctly and that it has not expired.
Still having trouble? Please email your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some coupons can be more than once per order. Email coupons, numbered certificates and coupons printed “limit 1” cannot be used multiple times.
- Add any menu item mentioned in the coupon to your order.
- Enter the code into the Discount box on the right side of the order screen and press Go.
- Repeat this process to use your coupon multiple times on that order
PLEASE NOTE – Coupons printed with Limit 1 are only valid for one use. All coupons must be surrendered upon pick up or delivery.
- Head to our online ordering page CristysPizza.com/store-locations
- Select LOCATION
- Select CARRY OUT or DELIVERY
- Select START YOUR ORDER
- Select MY ACCOUNT
- Select REGISTER – complete all needed information then select Register again
- Verify your email, by opening your email account and selecting the link within your email from Cristy’s Pizza
- Add what you’re craving to your order!
- Enter any coupon codes into the Discount box on the right hand side and select GO. When the box turns green, the discount has been applied.
- When you’re finished adding items and coupons select CHECKOUT on the right side of the screen.
- Select when you would like to have your order.
- Select your method of payment then select CONTINUE.
- Select PLACE ORDER.
Note: Be sure to select Yes to joining our Loyalty program to earn free pizza. You are already ordering, you might as well earn more for free!
Restaurants run a preauthorization at the time of your purchase that remains PENDING until your account settled so that you can add a tip on your credit card. If you add a tip to the check, the original authorization will drop off and an updated one (with the tip) will post to your account within 24-48 hours. Both charges will not POST to your account.
If after 48 hours both charges DO POST, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 740-681-4691. Please have the following information ready:
- Location you ordered from
- Date of purchase
- Phone #
- Correct Amount
- Amount POSTED to your account
- Select Order Online and your preferred location.
- Select Delivery or Carryout and Start Your Order
- Select My Account
- Enter your email address and password OR sign in with Facebook.