How Cristy’s Pizza is responding to COVID-19
Since 1984 Cristy’s Pizza has been proud to always serve unmatched quality in both pizza and experience. Our commitment to deliver safe and wholesome food to our communities has grown stronger in the face of COVID-19. Cristy’s is strong and resilient.
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, you can count on Cristy’s to be here for you.
We are navigating the rapidly changing environment by staying true to our Core Focus and Values.
Laser Focus on Customers: We are committed to providing all Cristy's Pizza customers with a reliable, safe supply of high quality nutrition. We know that our communities rely on us to help the food supply chain.
- All those serving on the frontlines receive priority service
- Implemented Curbside Pickup process so customers can be served without having to come inside the store
- Added Contact Free Delivery to further protect both our team members and customers
- Regular food donations to organizations supporting our community, such as local food pantries, domestic violence shelters, and those feeding the homeless
Prepare and Conquer: The health and well-being of our customers, team members, and communities continue to be our top priority. We have put several policies in place that are above and beyond those recommended by the CDC.
- Our teams sanitize work surfaces, wash hands, and change gloves regularly (or between tasks)
- Enhanced social distancing protocols by limiting the number of team members in the store and updated workstation layouts to provide maximum distance between people
- We also provide paid sick leave to every team member and require those feeling or exhibiting any illness symptoms to stay home and seek medical advice
- Temporarily closing earlier to provide additional time to thoroughly clean and sanitize our stores
- Provide face-covering materials to team members
Willingness to Learn: Rigorous sanitation protocols, physical distancing, curbside pickup, contact free delivery, and more have been implemented to help keep everyone safe. Each day we’re listening to our Governor, Health Director, CDC, and working with local health departments to do our part to flatten the curve. We really are all in this together and we take our responsibility seriously.
Self-motivation: This is our time to pull together and help feed our communities with high quality, consistent delivery/take-out. Each day, every order, we’re standing behind our quality guarantee. We’ll never sacrifice what makes us who we are – unmatched quality in both pizza and experience. To thank our own unsung heroes:
- All team members have and will continue to receive rewards to express our gratitude for their dedication to feeding our communities
- A complimentary family meal to share at home is provided to each team member at the end of their shift
We will continue to update this page as new information and ideas become available. It’s our pleasure to be here for you. Please contact us for questions or any reason. We’re always happy to hear from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are all locations open?
Yes. Please check our website or call to inquire about hours.
Can we still come in the store to place or pick our orders up?
Yes. You’re welcome to come in or continue to use curbside/drive thru services.
How does Contact Free pick up work?
All pick up orders are contact-free when paid by card at time of order. Upon arrival to Cristy's, please stay in your vehicle and call to let us know you've arrived. A team member will bring your order to your car. No signature required.
How does Contact Free delivery work?
When you call in or place your order online, request contact free delivery and pay by card (include gratuity at this time if desired). Let us know where you would like the driver to place your order. Upon arrival at your home, the driver will contact you after placing your order where requested. After we know you've received you're meal, we'll be on our way. No signatures required.
Do you still accept cash?
Yes. However, we HIGHLY encourage the contact free option for everyone's safety.
Will we be notified if one of your employees contract the virus?
Our local Health Department will guide us through any events to include public notification and thorough cleaning.
Are team members required to wear gloves?
Yes, we wear gloves at every food preparation station.
Pickup & Delivery Options
To ensure the health and well-being of all, we’re providing low contact services. Cristy’s is always proud to serve unmatched quality and experience.
- Curbside pickup
- Drive thru windows: Lancaster-Pierce Ave, Logan, Circleville, and Chillicothe
- Contact Free Delivery
We strongly encourage payment when placing your order to eliminate all contact.
Curbside Pickup and Contact Free Delivery
Easy as 1...2...3!
- Place your order - over the phone or online.
- Call us from the comfort of your car when you arrive. Let us know what car you’re in.
- A smiling Cristy’s Pizza team member will bring your order to you.
- Place your order - over the phone or online. Tell the team member or note in the "Instructions" section online where to leave your order upon arrival.
- We'll call when we arrive at your front door, place your food where you like, then step back 6 feet.
- After your delicious food is in your hands, we'll be on our way!
Your cooperation and understanding as we navigate new challenges each day humbles us. We’re grateful to be part of communities who think global and act local. Thank you for choosing Cristy’s Pizza and other small businesses, especially amid uncertain times.
We’ll be here today, tomorrow, and when our world turns right side up again.